AMAZEBALLS! ! !






Yay! Yay! Yipee! Hurray! *Ye da Nyame Ase o!*

Today is a good day, people.
Thank you all for the support.
You guys – and girls – are amazing.
Thank you for being amazing.
And oh, did I mention you were amazing?

We hit 500+ reads today!
I should drink tea to celebrate. You should share the link to celebrate. *insert winking emoji*
You rock.
Seriously, you rock.

P.S: On a more serious note though, thank you all for being so nice to me. You deserve a giant hug.

And, if any of you is dealing with any difficulty today, please remember that there is a time and a season for everything under the sun – Ecclesiastes 3.

Don’t forget that the Lord will never leave, nor forsake you, but with the temptation and/or trial, provide a way for escape.

Trust God.

Believe God.

He’s never failed, and he sure won’t start now.
Pretend I’m not low-key quoting Oceans right now ;)


Proverbs 16:3-4
GOD made everything with a place and purpose;
Even the wicked are included – but for judgment.”


I have been through so much these past few days, and I have cried till my tears refused to flow anymore. I have questioned God – his existence, and why he stands by watching all these things happen to me.

But if there’s one thing I’ve learnt today, it’s that everything has a purpose, and all that has a beginning will have an end.

The tears won’t last forever.

You will survive, you will thrive.

WE will survive. WE will thrive.


*We thank God oo* - Local Ghanaian dialect called Twi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Rest

FLAWS

The Heart's Content