Skip to main content

AMAZEBALLS! ! !






Yay! Yay! Yipee! Hurray! *Ye da Nyame Ase o!*

Today is a good day, people.
Thank you all for the support.
You guys – and girls – are amazing.
Thank you for being amazing.
And oh, did I mention you were amazing?

We hit 500+ reads today!
I should drink tea to celebrate. You should share the link to celebrate. *insert winking emoji*
You rock.
Seriously, you rock.

P.S: On a more serious note though, thank you all for being so nice to me. You deserve a giant hug.

And, if any of you is dealing with any difficulty today, please remember that there is a time and a season for everything under the sun – Ecclesiastes 3.

Don’t forget that the Lord will never leave, nor forsake you, but with the temptation and/or trial, provide a way for escape.

Trust God.

Believe God.

He’s never failed, and he sure won’t start now.
Pretend I’m not low-key quoting Oceans right now ;)


Proverbs 16:3-4
“GOD made everything with a place and purpose;
Even the wicked are included – but for judgment.”


I have been through so much these past few days, and I have cried till my tears refused to flow anymore. I have questioned God – his existence, and why he stands by watching all these things happen to me.

But if there’s one thing I’ve learnt today, it’s that everything has a purpose, and all that has a beginning will have an end.

The tears won’t last forever.

You will survive, you will thrive.

WE will survive. WE will thrive.


*We thank God oo* - Local Ghanaian dialect called Twi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Rest

Entering into a season of rest. These few weeks have been stressful; truth be told they have been a bit more than I can handle, and then some. I have walked away from relationships, left home, and tried this whole "Adulting" phase by myself.   It has NOT been easy, and constantly I am forced to consider the decisions I have made. All this change because I had lost my peace, had disappointed the people I loved, and thrown a wrench into the unit I called family.  I was beating myself up over mistakes I had made when I was much younger, and more stupid, and now I was learning that people do not forget, and that very few people forgive. I had walked away from my past, but it still followed, and nothing I could do could change the me people saw.   I was in dire need of peace. Rest from it all.   Suicide and depression were calling all 4 of my names, and God knows how many times I tottered over the edge of that cliff.   One Saturday I c...

CAROL (EP 5)

  Carol. She was light. She was fire and ice. She was sweet and spice... Harry looked up from the poem he was writing at a squinting Teejay. The guy was hovering over him like a cloud. These days it seemed he had something to share, but the moment Harry gave him his attention, he would lose all his nerve and walk away - mumbling some silly explanation. Harry cleared his throat. "Ehem…" He cocked an eyebrow at Teejay. "Y'know, you can tell me. If it's something bad I won't rat you out - well, it depends on how bad..." Harry saw he was rambling. "Look, tell me already! I'm your friend, and you don't see me hiding stuff from you?" The boy sighed, hoisted himself onto the bunk bed, then started. "I'm in love with Esinam"... ♡♡♡ The siren blared for the second time that day. One more lesson before breakfast. Carol was in a bubble. Last night at prep,...

JUST BREATHE...

I stew sometimes. Not like the familiar simmering and eventual bubble one is used to when it comes to the favoured term, stew. But more like an insipid flow that seems unlikely to have any direction at all, then finally bursts into resolution – then back down to a confused “ what was that about ?” My stewing has got to do with a lot of things – sometimes caused by interpersonal relationships, but more so my failure at navigating them successfully. I  stew; with nothing constructive in sight because my brain has the attention span of a puppy. Stewing for me seems less problematic than engaging people on the things that rub me off in the wrong way, and sometimes fights end more victoriously in your mind than they ever would in person. Just pure despair... I would love combat with the people I stew about, turning their rude quips and insults into whimpering cowardice once they realise I am not the one to mess with. But in my mind. Nobody has got the time to thr...