LOVE



My works are dull.
My thoughts are dynamite.
My words are a thousand exploding stars.
And my feelings, fools.


I don't know love.
I know peace, and joy, and happiness, and family, and food, and books, and pain, and chocolate, and sorrow, and tears, and grit, and friends, and blood.


But I don't want love,
If it involves slitting my wrists to satisfy your base desires.

I don't want love if it means I drop my armor, strip my defenses bare, and lay my heart  upon an altar of You, You and You.


I don't want love if You're not ready to lose the word "Me"


I don't want love if the only reason you chose me was because it was fashionable.


So if you're worried I might want your love,
Don't.


If love is for you,
Then I don't want your love.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Rest

FLAWS

The Heart's Content